1. 50 % payment in advance (nonrefundable) & 50 % after the demo and confirmation of final design.
2. All the payments are nonrefundable.
3. In case of unsuccessful payment and if money got deducted from clients account, then Company will not be responsible in that case. We use CCAvenue payment gateway. Client needs to be contact CCAvenue Support Team. We are only Graphics Design Service Company and do not have our own payment gateway.
4. We care about our clients and we try our best to fulfill client’s requirement. After multiple attempts and revisions, if Company failed to fulfill clients need, still client unable to claim refund any of the payment.
5. During the design process, if client will not respond to our emails within 1 month from order date then, Company will terminate that project and client unable to claim refund any of the payment as well as cannot ask for fresh start for the same project.
6. It is the responsibility of the Client that all materials (including, but not limited to images, diagrams, logos, videos, data, as well as intellectual property in other media) supplied to Company by the client will have the relevant copyrights, licenses and permissions for use in the commissioned project. Company will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements caused by any wrongly supplied materials.
7. Company does not warrant that the functions supplied by logo design(s), consultation or advice, will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the logo is with client. In no event will Company be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the reproduction of, or appearance of the logo(s) or any design/material, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. The Company cannot guarantee the Client exclusivity of any marketing concept, strategy, design or other intellectual property provided. Therefore the Company will not accept liability for any alleged claim from the Client or any Third Party as the result of unintentional similarity in part or whole of a Third Party’s copyright protected or registered trademark or brand, identity, design, strapline, colour usage, image style and content, product or otherwise.
9. It remains the Client’s responsibility to seek copyright protection if desired for any creative/intellectual property provided to the Client by the Company.
10. Once final proofs/materials have been signed off, the Company cannot be held responsible financially or otherwise for any errors relating to design, print, programming or any end product.
11. The Company reserves the right to use both initial creative concepts and final approved design work for the purposes of the Company’s marketing activities (both online and offline) unless otherwise requested/agreed with the Client.
12. Copyright is retained by Company on all design work including words, pictures, ideas, visuals and illustrations unless specifically released in writing and after all costs have been settled. If a choice of designs is presented and one is chosen for your project, only that solution is deemed to be given by us as fulfilling the contract. All other designs remain the property of Company only.
13. Whilst every effort will be made to achieve agreed delivery, the Company cannot accept liability or be held financially responsible for any targets or deadlines being missed for delivery of any work which is outside of the Company’s control.
14. The Company shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of the contract for any reason beyond it’s control including (without limiting the foregoing), Act of God, Legislation, War, Act of terrorism, Fire, Flood, Drought, Failure of power supply, Failure of Internet Connectivity, Virus Attack on systems, Encryption of system files, Death or any Physical OR Mental serious injury to any employee of Company, Lock out, Strike by employee’s in contemplation of furtherance of dispute or inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the Customer may, by written notice, elect to terminate the contract and pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto, shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
15. All designs should be in fine digital format (Soft Copy Only).
16. Any changes regarding design should be taken in offices hours only (11.00am To 07.00pm).
17. All Saturdays & Sundays are regular week off.
18. Any changes regarding design not applicable after confirmation.
19. Handover of final files will be delivered by E-mail only.
20. Anything extra which is not mentioned in packages will be charged extra.
21. Products will be delivered or uploads after receiving total payment.
22. '99Logos' is a Service provided by 'Vipzr Web Technology Services (P) Ltd.'.
23. All designs and development are done using legal software’s only.
24. The Client is agreeing fully to the Company’s trading Terms and Conditions by commissioning our services.
25. Company reserves the right to change any rates and any of the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.